- Take classes online at sullivan.edu or at http://www.careacademy.co to be the best nanny you can be.
- Learn the local hotspots for kids such as the Coyote Point Museum and the San Francisco Zoo.
- Explore the Farmer’s Market at the Ferry Building.
- Learn the BART map and system.
- Explore the many parks like Golden Gate, the Presidio, and Julius Kahn Playground.
- Make a salary that is fair for the work you do. Wages in the Bay Area are typically 15% higher. Unemployment today in the region is under 3.8%.
- Work for families visiting the city for tourism. San Francisco has a large tourist market.
- Go to the Marina/Cow Hollow and explore the ARTIfact Studio. Great for learning!
- Spend a day at Crissy Field Beach.
- And of course register with the best nanny agencies in town to get the most exposure and the best families to work for.
For more information about being a fantastic San Francisco Nanny call Crunch Care at (650) 204-8899.