Our vetting process is extensive. To screen and evaluate our applicants they have to be open to going through an in depth evaluation. Based on our findings we choose to either employ or refer long and or short term cases to them. The process is extensive and can take up to 2-3 weeks to complete.
- Phone screen and initial assessment
- In-depth interview application and behavioral assessment (Including contracts and disclosures)
- Complete as many supervisory references as applicable, social media check reference
- Gather credentials and licenses collected and verify
- Check all Social Media accounts
- Complete Social Media Reference Check
- Review Criminal File Check (every 3 years), DMV (we do NOT take DUI or DWI)
- Verification of employment documents
- Request Appropriate signatures of applications and handbook if applicable
- All care providers must complete and PASS the Domestic Provider Certification (DPC) quiz above our minimum standard, weighted test assessing development knowledge from newborn to high school age children and domestic interest and ability
If Applicant being considered for only long term placement the following checks are contingent upon offer. Should the candidate be considered for short term care or fully employed by Crunch Care they will have undergone this process prior to being sent out to work.
- Trustline application if applicable (all offers to candidates contingent upon getting printed)
- Complete Sterling background check including 7 year address history, OFAC (terrorist screening), social security verification, sexual offender screening, local county check, National (all offers to candidates contingent upon getting printed)