Often times after a loved one has had surgery they need a little assistance getting around, and taking care of the household. Our Caregivers can offer assistance from after surgery pick-ups, meal preparation, to light housekeeping while your loved one recovers.
Qualification of our Caregivers:
- Trustline or PFC private background check screening including local county check, National Criminal File check, Social Security Verification, Sexual Offender check-
- DMV check including clear background of DUI/DWI
- 2-3 plus years of professional caregiving experience
- 2-4 professional references
- letters of recommendations
- passing of behavioral interview evaluation
- consistency in application and acceptance process with Crunch Care recruiting team
- ideal background in Nursing, or long term professional in home or facility care
- preferred credential including CNA, Nursing Assistant, or LVN/RN background
- CPR First Aid certified or trained
Download our Salary Guide!