A Household Assistant can provide general household assistance with duties such as household organization, scheduling and overseeing household maintenance, light housekeeping, occasional child care, grocery shopping, general errands and more.
Qualifications of our Household Assistants:
- Trustline or PFC private background check screening including local county check, National Criminal File check, Social Security Verification, Sexual Offender check
- DMV check including clear background of DUI/DWI
- 3-5 plus years of professional Personal Assistant or Household Assistant experience
- 2-4 professional references
- letters of recommendations (mandatory)
- passing of behavioral interview evaluation
- consistency in application and acceptance process with Crunch Care recruiting team
- ideal background in household organization, personal assisting, or estate management
- experience working in a corporate setting a plus with office skills inclusive of paying online bills, managing spreadsheet, organizational planning, and professional shopping
Download our Salary Guide!