For families who need assistance with housekeeping in excess of 20 to 25 hours a week, a Housekeeper placement is ideal. After a consultation regarding what kind of housekeeping duties (laundry, meal preparation, deep cleaning, etc.) you need assistance with, we will pre-screen and recruit candidates specifically for your position and only send you the most qualified candidates to interview.
Qualifications of our Housekeepers:
- Trustline or PFC private background check screening including local county check, National Criminal File check, Social Security Verification, Sexual Offender check
- DMV check including clear background of DUI/DWI
- 3-5 plus years of professional housekeeping experience ideally in home
- 2-4 professional references
- letters of recommendations
- passing of behavioral interview evaluation and household knowledge evaluation
- consistency in application and acceptance process with Crunch Care recruiting team
- ideal background exclusively in housekeeping with consistent history with families of 3-10 years each
Download our Salary Guide!