For new parents looking for overnight support during the first few weeks to months after birth, a Night Nanny is a great option. Many Night Nannies are experienced with multiples, and can assist with everything from night feedings to bottle cleaning. A Baby Nurse normally holds some type of credential such as a Doula Certificate, and LVN, or and RN.
Qualification of our Night Nannies and Baby Nurses:
- Trustline and PFC private background check screening including local county check, National Criminal File check, Social Security Verification, Sexual Offender check
- DMV check including clear background of DUI/DWI
- 4-6 plus years of professional newborn nanny experience
- 2-4 professional references
- letters of recommendations (mandatory)
- passing of behavioral interview evaluation
- consistency in application and acceptance process with Crunch Care recruiting team
- ideal background in Education, Nursing, or long term professional child care
- must pass INA basic skills assessment (Newborn Care Assessment evaluation new in 2014)
- CPR First Aid certified or trained
- a plus to be a board certified LNV or RN (Baby Nurse)
- multiples experience preferred
Download our Salary Guide!