Senior Companion’s are great for families who need some help caring for an elderly loved one or couple. Companions can help the Senior in your life stay active and involved by ensuring that they get out of the house, and taking them to meet with friends or join in activities. Need helping getting them too and from the doctor, the beauty salon, or simply looking for someone who can help with groceries, errands and some light housekeeping and meal preparation, we can help.
Qualification of our Caregivers:
- Trustline or PFC private background check screening including local county check, National Criminal File check, Social Security Verification, Sexual Offender check
- DMV check including clear background of DUI/DWI
- 2-3 plus years of professional caregiving experience
- 2-4 professional references
- letters of recommendations
- passing of behavioral interview evaluation
- consistency in application and acceptance process with Crunch Care recruiting team
- ideal background in Nursing, or long term professional in home or facility care
- preferred credential including CNA, Nursing Assistant, or LVN/RN background-
- CPR First Aid certified or trained
Download our Salary Guide!