On April 23rd 2015 our team at Crunch Care of Orange County and San Diego will be attending the Annual International Nanny Association Conference in Cancun, Mexico. This once in a life time opportunity gives our agency an incredible advantage over most Orange County Nanny Agencies. The agenda at the conference will including classes on expert nanny agency practices, Newborn Care Specialist and Nanny education.
The agenda for each category can be found below. We encourage our Orange County nanny agency client families as well as nannies to attend.
Keynote Speaker-Deborah Gilboa, M.D., aka “Doctor G”. Doctor G is an industry leading parenting expert, family physician, international speaker, and author.
INA Conference Nanny Track Speakers & Workshops
- From Nannywood to Hollywood: What it takes to nanny for a high profile family
Stella Reid, Julie Swales
- How to Guide Your Tween/teen to Independence Without Losing Your Mind Debora Gilboa, M.D., Doctor G
- Bullying in the Digital Age: What a Nanny Needs to Know Beth Yohe
- Kids Pushing your Buttons? How to Manage Anger…Yours and Theirs MaryAnn Brittingham
- Creating Everyday Learning Experiences Kandice Cole
- Values and Culture: How These Influence Parenting and Caregiving Styles Alyce Desrosiers, LCSW
Newborn Care Specialist Track Workshops & Speakers
- Support for the Breastfeeding Mother Haleigh Almquist & Brittany Hunt
- Claim your Ideal Client: How to Take Your Business from Frazzled to Fantastic with Three Simple Steps Tamiko Kelly
- Every Day Essential Oils for Babies and Children Mamie Krueger
- Green is the New Black Tonya Sakowicz
- Add another happy client to your portfolio, from booking the job to completing it. Cortney Gibson
Agency Track Speakers & Workshops
- Leveraging your community to grow your business! Megan Metzger
- Your Seductive Offer: Creating a Brand Identity that Sets Your Business Apart from the Rest Jess Ponce III
- Legal Update for 2015 & Answers to Your Questions About the Law, Your Agency, Nannies, and Your Clients Bob King
- Navigating Social Media: Understanding and Implementing the Right Plan of Action + Proven Tips and Tricks for Success. Kellie Geres
For more information about sending your nanny or signing yourself up for the conference contact our nanny agency location in Orange County at firstname.lastname@example.org