We are so pleased that you are interested in working at Crunch Care and below are the next steps for us to continue to move forward with the hiring process.
As part of our hiring process we need the following information to be able to legally hire you as an employee of Crunch Care.
- Your professional child care resume, or a written record of your employment history including dates and family names
- Proof of employment eligibility 2 FORMS OF ID OR A PASSPORT (driver’s license and social security card, passport, etc.)
- Copies of certifications you may have, such as 1st Aid, CPR, Trustline (In CA), or AZ Fingerprint Card
- Names and phone numbers of at least 3 care giving or supervisor references. These may not be family members.
1. Complete the Full Employee online Application. Pay close attention to the section for references and enter your references names and contact information. We need at least 3.
Please note: if you click on the link and it does not work cut and paste the link into your browser to proceed.
2. Complete the On-Line Domestic Provider Certification Quiz. The Domestic Provider Certification was developed to assess a nanny’s basic child care knowledge. This is a 22 question multiple choice exam.
Use the following link to take the English version:
Use the following link to take the Spanish version:
3. Obtain a copy of your Driving Record. Please bring your driving records to the interview by getting the information from DMV Website. You may also save the file and email it to me. There is a fee for the Driver License Record printout.
Link to the websites per state:
Driver History Records (dmvnv.com)
WA State Licensing (DOL) Official Site: License eXpress information page
Once we have this information, we will check your references and send you all employment documents via email that you will need to read and complete so we can continue to move forward with your employment. Please note, that we do run a background check that must be clear before we can hire you.