BELOW IS A LIST OF TEACHER RESOURCES FOR PARENTS’ FAVORITE SUMMER ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES:
- Mix primary colors together to form new colors.
- Go on an ABC garden hunt.
- Make coffee filter flowers or butterflies.
- Make alphabet soup.
- Make a masking tape raceway.
- Make flags using Lego.
- Make shapes using craft sticks and velcro.
- Write a letter to your favorite Frozen character.
- Play bubble wrap hopscotch.
- Practice addition and subtraction using a deck of cards.
- Have a reading picnic outside with your stuffed animals.
- Listen to stories online at www.storylineonline.net.
- Practice writing letters using shaving cream on a cookie sheet.
- Print lyrics to your favorite song and practice reading them.
- Decorate a frame or trinket box with sea shells.
- Make a crayon resist card using a white crayon and water color paints.
- Make an alphabet city using pipe cleaners or wikki sticks.
- Create a city using Magna Tiles.
- Do pepper and celery paint stamping.
- Collect “Pixie Dust” sprinkled by Tinker Bell around your yard.
List compliments of Sharon Reif our favorite Nanny Trainer.
Email me email@example.com for detailed lesson plans of any of these activities to build your nanny enrichment binder.
To follow Sharon like her page at Facebook.com/teacherresourcesforparents