We would love to welcome you to our team. Please either fill out your work history here OR simply submit your resume!
For a limited time, we are offering a special sign-on bonus!!! More details to be discussed
during the interview process.
- Temporary/Back up care for children of all ages from infant to teenager in their own homes.
- Choose shifts based on your available workdays. (Hours are set by our client families)
- Locations vary and are where the child(ren) reside
Who you are:
- Loving, enthusiastic, and full of energy
- Flexible and go with the flow attitude
- Enjoy going to different homes and working with children of all ages and stages
- You are happy to sing songs, create projects and do outside activities
- You love being with children and are kind, caring, and patient
What we require:
- 2-5 years of professional child care experience (infants, preschoolers, toddlers, and/or elementary school-aged children). Your resume should reflect all your child care experience.
- Relevant professional child care references
- Ability to respond to bookings QUICKLY
- Stellar communication skills
- Consistent employment history with no tardiness and/or no shows while on the job
Trustline certification, CPR First Aid Certification, daily bonuses, paid tolls in cities, health care in San Francisco by the hour through City Options Group, flexible scheduling of your days, professional training, and more!