If you already have a password and username please proceed to fill out the location specific application below. If you would like to work for more than one location you will have the opportunity to indicate so within the form.
For Bright Horizons, background check paperwork, and the INA Test simply select application.
2018 Benefits Information
100 hours per month of employment required, average of 23 hours per week
- Trustline Certification in the State of CA
- International Nanny Association Annual Membership and group access on Facebook
- 1 hour for every 30 hours worked of paid sick time after 90 days of employment (rollovers and minimums vary in each location we service) max per year varies from 40-48 hours of paid time off
- 2 extended education classes/trainings per year
150 hours per per month of employment required (benefits above will be included), average of 35 hours per week
- Health care stipend of $75 per month
Please review this section with our notifications and agreements and print for your records to stay up to date on the latest laws and regulations.
Notifications and Agreements for your review:
- San Diego EE Sick Time Policy
- Paid Sick Leave Act 2015
- Referral Agreement
- Do’s Don’ts and Professional Policies
- Workplace and Safety Injury Policy
- 2016 Trustline Policy
- Notification Concerning Workers Compensation Pharmacy Benenfits 2016
- New York State Insurance Fund
- Notice to Employees
- Paid Sick Leave San Francisco 2017
- Los Angeles Paid Sick Leave 2017
- New York Sick Leave 2018