Our House Sitters are a great way to make sure someone is checking in on your home when you are out of town. Whether you are looking for someone to stay at the house to ensure all of the pets are taken care of, or simply looking for someone to stop by and water the plants, pick up the mail and newspaper, we can help you find someone to watch over your home while you are away.
Qualification of our House Sitters:
- Phone screen and initial assessment
- In-depth interview application and behavioral assessment (Including contracts and disclosures)
- Complete as many supervisory references as applicable, social media check reference
- Gather credentials and licenses collected and verify
- Check all Social Media accounts
- Complete Social Media Reference Check
- Review Criminal File Check (every 3 years), DMV (we do NOT take DUI or DWI)
- Verification of employment documents
- Request Appropriate signatures of applications and handbook if applicable
- All Care Providers must complete and PASS the Domestic Provider Certification (DPC) quiz above our minimum standard, weighted test assessing development knowledge from newborn to high school age children and domestic interest and ability
If Applicant being considered for only long term placement the following checks are contingent upon offer. Should the candidate be considered for short term care or fully employed by Crunch Care they will have undergone this process prior to being sent out to work.
- Trustline application if applicable (all offers to candidates contingent upon getting printed)
- Complete Sterling background check including 7 year address history, OFAC (terrorist screening), social security verification, sexual offender screening, local county check, National (all offers to candidates contingent upon getting printed)
2018-2019 Salary Guide