Our House Sitters are a great way to make sure someone is checking in on your home when you are out of town. Whether you are looking for someone to stay at the house to ensure all of the pets are taken care of, or simply looking for someone to stop by and water the plants, pick up the mail and newspaper, we can help you find someone to watch over your home while you are away.
Qualification of our House Sitters:
- Trustline or PFC private background check screening including local county check, National Criminal File check, Social Security Verification, Sexual Offender check
- DMV check including clear background of DUI/DWI
- 2-3 plus years of professional household assistant or home care experience
- 2-4 professional references
- letters of recommendations
- passing of behavioral interview evaluation
- consistency in application and acceptance process with Crunch Care recruiting team
- ideal background in Nannying, House Sitting, Pet Sitting or Household Assisting
- CPR First Aid certified or trained
Download our Salary Guide!